Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do I purchase from a site that is based in UK and expects different currency?

Hi, I wanted to buy an item of clothing from a site that is based in the UK. (I don't know what to call that type of currency). I live in the United States. It says they can ship to the United States but I don't understand how it works out. If it charges me 41.99 of their type of currency how does that work in USD currency?|||George





You can use your credit card or PayPal. I would use PayPal if the accept it. Both wil pay the amount in the foreign currency, and then charge your account the US equivalent. You just need to follow up with the bank to get the exact amount, including shipping, to deduct from your check register. The english pound is about $1.60 US.





Soccerref|||The currency is the Pound. If you pay by credit card or debit card, the card issuer will perform the currency conversion.





right now 41.99 GBP = 67.64 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment