Monday, December 12, 2011

What would happen if you put the wrong currency in a vending machine?

I live in Canada and I've only tried putting Canadian money in the vending machines here. What if I was at an airport or something, could I use any currency in a vending machine there? If not, how would I know which one to use?|||I suppose it depends on how advanced the machine was. The machines can only tell different coin sizes from each other so you could in theory use a coin of the same size from a different currency. Not sure how specific they are so you'd have to just give it a try.





However, considering how often those machines reject native currency if the coin isn't 'exact', you might struggle to find a match.





Anyway, worst case scenario, it'll refuse your coin and return it.|||It's going to spit it back out.|||it probly wouldnt give you what u ordered...

No comments:

Post a Comment