Monday, December 12, 2011

A question to professing Christians: Is currency trading a sin?

I have been learning about currency trading for a couple years now. I am planning on investing in the short term, but I am afraid currency trading might be considered usury or something that could be considered sinful. I know Christians who trade or are somewhat involved in trading, but I don't think I should do as they do only because they are Christians and therefore, right. I do not want to offend God. I hope I can get serious answers. Thank you so much in advance for your help. May God bless you all.|||My parents are extremely strict fundamentalist christians and they currency trade....if they do something I guarantee its not a sin or theyd be repenting by now...trust me.|||I'm agnostic, so you can ignore this answer if you choose.





but It sounds like a sin to me.





I mean, you're not doing any useful work, and you're hoping to make a lot of money from it, right?





Isn't this really like stealing from the public?





Yu're hoping to get a lot of money from moving currencies around, and you're not giving the world anything in return -- except moving some currencies around. I think that just like theft.|||Christian myself no way is currency trading a sin absolutely not.Trade on!!|||Currency trading is not a 'sin' and you are not offending God neighbor. Good luck in your endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment