Monday, December 12, 2011

Best way to exchange foreign currency in your home country?

I have a large amount of foreign currency cash that I need to exchange back into US dollars to be able to deposit in my bank account. My bank does not accept the type of foreign currency I have to exchange it for me. Any suggestions on what to do and not get gouged by the kiosks at the airport?|||Banks should offer the best exchange rate over airport kiosks or individual exchange traders. If you local bank does not accept that, you should call other banks in your area to find one that do.|||one can get good deal only in their home country, and also depends what currency.





you may try those airport kiosks, they charge a fee, typically 2%, also they may not take coins. Also try other banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment